Model BSP226PX – Dual Voltage 220/440 Volt Single Phase
PX1600 Plus Control
Digital touch pad controls squeeze time, power ramp, weld time, weld power, pule welding and auto repeat. (Option for second foot pedal available.) Allows for precise weld control adjustment for perfect welds and increased tip life.
- Air operated rocker arm resistance spotwelder with electric foot pedal control
- Arms adjust 15″ to 29″
- Uses standard Morse #1 tapered tips
- Water-cooled transformer, arms and tip holders
- Air regulator with moisture trap
- 220 or 440 volt 1PH electrics (must specify)
- Dimensions: 40″L x 12″W x 50″H
- Weight: 300 lbs. (425 lbs. crated)
- 25 KVA Capacity: 2 pcs 14 gauge
- Custom lower arm design allows welding tubes as small as 2″ diameter and no hoses to interfere with parts
- Optional ProCool II coolant recirculator available (shown below)
Looking for a great alternative to the Pei Point spot welder? This is it!