TENNSMITH’s heavy-duty hand brakes are designed and built for long service and accurate bending. Welded steel plate construction and heavy truss rods and braces provide strength and durability.
With much more substantial steel side plates than other domestically made units, these brakes have the rigidity required for upper beam adjustment without the use of wrenches.
Equipped with thrust bearings, the upper leaf adjustment screws permit quick, accurate alignment for different material thicknesses or radii.
Other adjustment features include:
- Leveling screws and lock nuts on the pedestals
- Jack screws and tensioner bolts on the apron
- Truss rods on the apron, base and upper beam
- Fully adjustable counter balances to facilitate the bending process
- Replaceable nose bar and apron inserts