The Ideal Beading, Notching, and Blanking Line for Your HVAC Shop.
This hydraulic coil line includes:
- New Controls System for Controlling Notching with Encoder Cable and Measuring Wheel
- 4 Uncoilers Belt Drive, 12,000 Capacity Each
- Skate Track for Uncoilers
- Level Bead, Noctch (Slip/Drive/TDC) and Shearing – 5′ x 16ga. Capacity
- Newly Replaced Hydraulic Oil and Filter in Machine
Price includes on-site assembly and training in USA and Canada.
Size: 40 ft-1 in (12217 mm) L x 6 ft-81/2 in (2045 mm) W Coil Gauge: 16 (1,5 mm) gauge max., .015″ (0,38 mm) min.
Optional – 14 (1,89 mm) gauge
Part Width: 61″ (1550 mm) max., 6″ (152 mm) min.
Optional – 72″ (1829 mm) coil width
Part Length: 500″ (12,700 mm) max.
Part Length Tolerances: ± .015″ (± 0,4 mm)
Processing Speed: Up to 75 ft/min (22,5 m/min)
Straightener Section: Removes coil set
Air Required: None
Beading Section: Standard pattern, 6″ (152 mm) from blank ends, 12″ (305 mm) on centers
Notching and Hole Punching: Combination dies-“V” and corner notches for Slip & Drive, T.D.C.®, Snap Lock and Pittsburgh.
Optional – center and end hole punches and dies for 5/16″ (8 mm) dia. and 7/16″ (11 mm) dia. center and end cross tie installations.
CNC Controls: Pre-set and monitor machine functions